This vest is extremely well made and will last several riding seasons.
High quality reflective safety vest that is made to fit well and last several riding seasons. This vest is ideal for anyone who routinely wears a safety vest and demands high quality and excellent functionality.
- Meets ANSI/ISEA 107-1999 visibility standards.
- Retroreflective stripes provide increased visibilty
- Super bright Reflexite strips mounted vertically front & back and horizontally a full 360 degrees.
- High quality nylon zipper front closure. Easy to close when wearing gloves
- Front pockets for storing sunglasses, pens, and other misc items
- High quality construction from 100% polyester.
- Machine washable.
- Folds up to a very small size and easily fits under a motorcycle seat.
Principle of Operation
A driver traveling at 45 mph needs at least 645 feet to detect and recognize a hazard and perform a successful evasive maneuver. High visibility personal protective apparel makes people more visible so that drivers have more time to respond.
- Wear day or night while riding for better visibility
- Wear the vest during road side emergencies or break downs.
Conspicuity of the motorcycle is a critical factor in the multiple vehicle accidents, and accident involvement is significantly reduced by the use of motorcycle headlamps (on in daylight) and the wearing of high visibility yellow, orange or bright red jackets.(Hurt Study)
Rules of thumb for sizing:
1. If you plan to wear the vest over a jacket or riding gear, you should order one size larger than your jacket size. (example - order 2XL vest if your jacket size is XL)
2. If you plan to wear the vest without a jacket or riding gear underneath the vest, you should order the same size as your jacket size.
3. It is better to order the vest a little large instead of too small!